The official bug reporter for OTB is here. When you report a bug, please take care to fill the fields carefully. The main fields are the following:
- Reproducibility: please indicate if the issue is reproducible or not
- Severity: this field it not the most important for us: please fill this field only if the bug generate a crash of your code or if you have already evaluate the bug based on the code.
- Priority: this field is for the development team.
- Platform: this field is useful if your platform submit to the OTB dashboard and if you have a test related to your bug.
- OS: please indicate your Operating System
- OS Version: please indicate the version of your Operating System
- Assign To: this field is for the development team
- Summary: take care to the name of your bug
- Description: Describe your issue with a maximum of information:
- input data used (if you can, please provide a sample or a the output of gdalinfo)
- parameter values
- error messages
- Steps To Reproduce: if your able to reproduce, please add here the related informations
- Additional Information: you can add here for example:
- how you have retrieve OTB: package, superbuild, local build
- your gcc /cmake version