Line Segment Detector
The OTB Line Segment Detector implementation has been revamped in OTB 3.10.
- the reliability has been greatly enhanced,
- the algorithm has been updated regarding the official website ,
- the filter returns an otb::VectorData containing the segments instead of a LineSpatialObjectList,
- the use of this class is shown in the LineSegmentDetectorExample.cxx.
- this class is the streamed version of the otb::LineSegmentDetector,
- it is equivalent to the ImageToLineSegmentVectorData.
- this class is the equivalent of the otb::LineSpatialObjectListToRightAnglePointSetFilter,
- it applies the right angle detection algorithm on a vector data containing segments and return a vector data containing points,
- it is fully compatible with the new LineSegmentDetector version.
- the use of this class is shown in the RightAngleDetectionExample.cxx.
- it has been replaced by otb::StreamingLineSegmentDetector that provide the same capabilities.