Request for Changes-49: Improve classification on vectors
[Request for Changes - 49] Improve classification on vectors
- Author: Guillaume Pasero, Rashad Kanavath
- Submitted on 30.06.2016
- Proposed target release 5.6
- Adopted : +3 from Julien, Victor, Guillaume
- Merged : 08151c8491a13f4b4f85cf032639c4ba9d91ba1c
This RFC provides an enhanced version of the TrainOGRLayerClassifier. The new application TrainVectorClassifier allows to train all classifiers from libSVM or OpenCV.
Classes and files
M Modules/Applications/AppClassification/app/CMakeLists.txt M Modules/Applications/AppClassification/app/otbTrainOGRLayersClassifier.cxx A Modules/Applications/AppClassification/app/otbTrainVectorClassifier.cxx
The new application TrainVectorClassifier :
- uses the same base class as TrainImagesClassifier
- has a better handling of input field names
- allows to select the layer in each OGR file
- proposes a separate input for the validation dataset.
- supports optional statistics file
- computes confusion matrix
The application TrainOGRLayersClassifier has been flagged as DEPRECATED.
A new test has been added for TrainVectorClassifier.