Request for Changes-5: SuperBuild archive script
[Request for Changes - 5] Superbuild archive script
- Author: Guillaume Pasero
- Submitted on 22.09.2015
- Proposed target release : 5.2
- Adopted (+3 from Jordi, Julien, Manuel)
- Merged : https://git.orfeo-toolbox.org/otb.git/commit/d76c61b8f508d65f657fa7ddabad84c2b74799fb
- Git branch : https://git.orfeo-toolbox.org/otb.git/shortlog/refs/heads/superbuild_archive
Provide a tool to produce the all-in-one SuperBuild archives.
When the SuperBuild dependencies are modified, the all-in-one SuperBuild archive has to be updated so that it contains the right dependencies versions. There is a significant number of dependencies to watch, so there is a need for an automatic process to get the dependencies sources, and build the SuperBuild archive.
Classes and files
This script has been extended so that it :
- parses the current SuperBuild CMake folder
- searches for downloadable URLs
- gets them using wget
- compresses the files in an archive
- computes the md5sum.
A specific target has been added to the main CMakeLists.txt in order to build the SuperBuild archive : SuperBuild-archive
The script usage is self-documented.