Request for Comments-24: Add option of command line of Monteverdi
- 1 [Request for Comments - 24] Add options to the Monteverdi command line
- 1.1 Status
- 1.2 Content
- 1.3 Community
- 1.4 Corresponding Requests for Changes
[Request for Comments - 24] Add options to the Monteverdi command line
- Author: Mickaël Savinaud
- Submitted on 27.01.2016
- Open for comments
What changes will be made and why they would make a better Orfeo ToolBox?
Monteverdi allow to pass files and some basic options: -h for help and -a for the path to application dir. We can probably support some new options according the new features planned or existing :
- -v (--version) for version of Monteverdi
- -u (--usage) to generate the key map in a html file
- -n (--nodata) to fix the nodata value
- -o (--overviews) to compute overviews of the file(s) provided as input if they didn't exist
When will those changes be available (target release or date)?
Who will be developing the proposed changes?
Corresponding Requests for Changes