Request for Comments-25: small user interface improvement
- 1 [Request for Comments - 25] Small user interface improvement
- 1.1 Status
- 1.2 Content
- 1.3 Community
- 1.4 Corresponding Requests for Changes
[Request for Comments - 25] Small user interface improvement
- Author: Mickaël Savinaud
- Submitted on 27.01.2016
- Open for comments
What changes will be made and why they would make a better Orfeo ToolBox?
After using Monteverdi, I think we can improve the user experience with small things. Please find the list below:
- Replace the mouse cursor icon when in swipe mode (or horizontal arrow when swiping vertically and a vertical arrow when swiping horizontally)
- Indicate X and Y values in lat/long (in italic to indicate that the position is estimated) for sensor layer
- Use the ENTRY key to select a layer in the layer view.
- Use the SHIFT+ENTRY key to hide/show a layer
- Add a right click menu in layer view to remove, up and down or move to upper and bottom the selected layer
- Add a button remove all layers but not the selected
- Add a button reset all shaders to normal one
- Rename the render toolbar to zoom bar
- Use the ESC button as shortcut to go back to normal shader when we use a other shader
- Add a button for restore default value for gamma and alpha value
- Add a tool-tip for alpha as for gamma
- Add the possibility to hide the projection toolbar
When will those changes be available (target release or date)?
Who will be developing the proposed changes?
Corresponding Requests for Changes