Request for changes-124: Add GSL to Superbuild
- Author: Manuel Grizonnet
- Additional Contributors: Jordi Inglada
- Submitted on 18/12/2017
- Proposed target release 6.4
- Adopted / Rejected 2 +1 from Julien and Guillaume
- Link to a public git branch https://git.orfeo-toolbox.org/otb.git/shortlog/refs/heads/gsl_superbuild
- Merged : https://git.orfeo-toolbox.org/otb.git/commit/ef41e41301a524b593366b79e9d800e8bc9a093b
Add GSL to OTB Superbuild. It will allow to package CESBIO's remote modules (TemporalGapFilling, PhenOTB and otb-bv).
To facilitate cross-platform compilation and configuration in the superbuild, for now I use a fork of GSL which CMake build support: https://github.com/ampl/gsl
I found the link to this fork on gnu.org: https://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/extras/native_win_builds.html
GSL added as an external project in the superbuild.
Moreover the TemporalGapFilling remote module was added in the OTB package.