Writing OTB modules with XDK with CMake
Steps listed below is based on some assumption on tools installed on your windows system
1. You have VS2015 installed in C:\Program Files .... (see below)
2. cmake.exe is in your system PATH
3. project sources are in cd c:\otb_projects\MyProject
4. OTB 6.0.0 xdk for windows 64 is extracted to C:\otbdevOTB-6.0.0-xdk-win64.
5. The above "OTB-6.0.0-xdk-win64" contains bin, lib, share directories
call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat" %COMPILER_ARCH%
md build && cd build
cmake .. -G"Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64"
cmake --build . --config Release (must be Release. There is no Debug xdk available)
OTB Hello World !