Revision as of 15:51, 17 March 2011 by Manuel.grizonnet
- Version number for this release. Do we need to release a minor version and release otb 4.0 when the migration process to ITK v4 will be completed ?
- Release : May 2011
- itkv4 support (work in progress postponed to the next release?)
- HDF4/HDF5 Support
- Improvements in complex data support
- polarization functionnalities (integration of contribution from C. Tison)
- framework for information fusion based on Demspter Shafer theory based on Vincent Poulain Thesis on : "analysis of high resolution SAR and optical remote sensing images to update cartographic databases (buildings and roads in urban environment). "
- Estimate pipeline memory usage and optimal stream divisions.
- contributions to the MultiTemporal directory (//TODO list filters)
- contributions to a new Hyperspectral directory? (//TODO list filters)
- new applications to perform orthorectification without parameters
- application to perform optical calibration and atmospheric corrections (supported sensors QuickBird, WV1, WV2, IKONOS, Spot5)
- application to perform classification on multiple images
- New applications in Utilities (//TODO list filters)
- new segmentation module based on http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/doxygen-current/classitk_1_1ScalarConnectedComponentImageFilter.html
- Improvements of the homologous point module
- refactoring of orthorectification and reprojection module
- Monteverdi User Guide
- List of classes?