Revision as of 15:00, 17 March 2011 by Manuel.grizonnet
Version number for this release. Do we need to release a minor version and release otb 4.0 when the migration process to ITK v4 will be completed
- itkv4 support (work in progress postponed to 4.2)
- polarization functionnalities (integration of contribution from C. Tison)
- HDF4/HDF5 Support
- Improvments of complex data support
- framework for information fusion based on Demspter Shafer theory
- contributions to the MultiTemporal directory
- contributions to a new Hyperspectral directory?
- new applications to perform orthorectification without parameters
- application to perform optical calibration and atmospheric corrections (supported sensors QuickBird, WV1, WV2, IKONOS, Spot5)
- application to perform classification on multiple images
- new segmentation module
- Improvments of the homologous point module
- refactoring of orthorectification and reprojection module
- List of classes?