- Version number for this release. Do we need to release a minor version and release otb 4.0 when the migration process to ITK v4 will be completed ?
- Code name proposals
- Gimme 5!
- Release : May 2011
- 0 Warning
- Tests in Failed (//TODO clarify situation;list/sort remaining issues -> Wavelets, SAR orthorectification...)
- itkv4 support (work in progress postponed to the next release?)
- HDF4/HDF5 Support (Modis products)
- Improvements in complex data support
- polarization functionnalities (integration of contribution from C. Tison)
- framework for information fusion based on Demspter Shafer theory based on Vincent Poulain Thesis on : "analysis of high resolution SAR and optical remote sensing images to update cartographic databases (buildings and roads in urban environment). "
- Estimate pipeline memory usage and optimal stream divisions.
- contributions to the MultiTemporal directory (//TODO list filters)
- contributions to a new Hyperspectral directory? (//TODO list filters)
- Bug-fixes and improvements of the Line Segment Detector filter (now outputs a VectorData and has results very close to the reference implementation)
- Many improvements to the VectorDataToImageFilter, so that it can now be used to render either binary or openstreetmap style.
- new applications to perform orthorectification without parameters
- application to perform optical calibration and atmospheric corrections (supported sensors list: QuickBird, WV1, WV2, IKONOS, Spot5)
- application to perform classification on multiple images
- New applications in Utilities (//TODO list filters)
- DEM converter based on OSSIM-icp
- new segmentation module based on http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/doxygen-current/classitk_1_1ScalarConnectedComponentImageFilter.html
more informations about the methodology here : Connected_component_segmentation_module
- Improvements of the homologous point module
- refactoring of orthorectification and reprojection module
- New module to estimate image statistics
- Monteverdi User Guide Draft
- List of classes
- based classes to perform object based Image classification?