Request for Changes-55: Monteverdi: Mouse-wheel zoom without CTRL
[Request for Changes-55] Monteverdi: Mouse-wheel zoom without CTRL
- Author: Stéphane ALBERT
- Additional Contributors (if different than authors)
- Submitted on Aug 31th, 2016
- Proposed target release 5.8
- Adopted (+3 from Julien, Victor, Guillaume)
- Merged : ffe116d9c296688c954671a0bd738537692816fa
Switch the zoom/scale in/out and the rotate-layers mouse controls of Monteverdi image-view.
This will provide more coherence between the image-view and the layer-stack mouse controls:
|mouse-wheel||zoom/scale in/out||scroll up/down|
Also, this will conform more to habits of users utilizing some other graphics/mapping programs.
Make use of a
QTimer to switch fast-rendering mode instead of waiting for the user to release the CTRL modifier key.
Classes and files