Difference between revisions of "Request for Changes-97: KMeansClassification reimplemented (Shark KMeans composite application)"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== [Request for Changes - 97] KMeansClassification reimplemented
== [Request for Changes - 97] KMeansClassification reimplemented ==
=== Status ===
=== Status ===
Latest revision as of 16:31, 7 July 2017
[Request for Changes - 97] KMeansClassification reimplemented
- Author: Marina Bertolino
- Submitted on 07.07.2017
- Proposed target release : 6.2
- Link to a public git branch or pull request corresponding to the changes.
- Merged : (put merge commit when merged)
Reimplement using Shark KMeans composite application.
Implement KMeansClassification as a composite application using an existing training and classification application.
The SharkKMeans model is used instead of ITK classes.
Classes and files
A Modules/Applications/AppClassification/include/otbClassKMeansBase.h A Modules/Applications/AppClassification/include/otbClassKMeansBase.txx
The applications pipeline for this composite application is :
ImageEnveloppe => PolygonClassStatistics => SampleSelection => SamplesExtraction => TrainVectorClassifier => ImageClassifier.
Use this application for:
- ImageEnveloppe: create an image envelope,
- PolygonClassStatistics : create the statistics,
- SampleSelection : select the samples by constant strategy in the shapefile,
- SamplesExtraction : extract the samples descriptors,
- TrainVectorClassifier : train the model,
- ImageClassifier: performs the classification of the input image according to a model file.
The parameters of the internal applications have been initialized such as:
The rest of the settings are by default.
List remaining open issues if any, and additional notes.