Requests for Comments-13: Improve application SARDecompositions
- 1 [Request for Comments - 13]: Next changes about SAR image processing
- 1.1 Status
- 1.2 Content
- 1.3 Community
- 1.4 Corresponding Requests for Changes
[Request for Comments - 13]: Next changes about SAR image processing
- Author: Christophe Palmann
- Submitted on 05.09.2015
- Open for comments
What changes will be made and why they would make a better Orfeo ToolBox?
This request for comments is an opportunity for otb users to express their needs in terms of SAR image processing methods. According to their feedbacks, it will possible for otb-team to make better choices about the next methods to be implemented.
For instance, this could be :
- Improving the SARDecompositions application, by adding others coherent decompositions (Pauli, Krogager or Cameron) or incoherent ones (Huynen, Barnes or Freeman),
- Adding despeckling filters for polarimetric data, to take into account the cross-correlation related information (the available filters in OTB only deal with mono-polarization SAR images),
- Miscellaneous : interferometry, tomography, edge detectors, registration, segmentation... and so on.
Don't hesitate to give your opinion !
When will those changes be available (target release or date)?
Not planned yet.
Who will be developing the proposed changes?
Any developper from OTB team, probably me.
Corresponding Requests for Changes